На Запоріжжі запрацювали карантинні контрольно-пропускні пункти – відео

9 квітня у Запорізькій області довкола міст Запоріжжя, Мелітополь, Бердянськ, де виявлено випадки захворювання на коронавірус, запрацювали карантинні контрольно-пропускні пункти (КПП). На них чергують представники правоохоронних органів, які перевіряють документи на право в’їзду до карантинної зони. Наразі безперешкодно до неї можуть потрапити мешканці карантинних міст та особи, що працюють на об’єктах життєзабезпечення цих населених пунктів, а також вантажні авто, що транспортують продукти харчування, промислові товари, товари першої необхідності, сільськогосподарську продукцію, будівельні матеріали тощо. Втім, в окремих випадках крайньої необхідності, як-то візит до лікаря або поїздка за ліками, пересічним громадянам, що мешкають у сусідніх населених пунктах, дозволятимуть перетинати карантинну зону. Всього на території Запорізької області діятиме 14 карантинних контрольно-пропускних пунктів, зокрема 7 – довкола міста Запоріжжя. На окремих із них ще тривають роботи з облаштування додаткового освітлення довкола КПП та облаштування території самих контрольно-пропускних пунктів тощо. Плануються, що на в’їзді до міст також проводитиметься температурний скринінг.

your ad here

Уряд заборонив алкоголь на обсервації

Уряд України ухвалив постанову, яка визначає порядок проходження обсервації громадянами, які повернулися з-за кордону.

«Особи, які перебувають в обсерваторах (ізоляторах), можуть отримувати особисті речі, продукти харчування (крім алкогольних напоїв та речей, заборонених до зберігання) та зобов’язані дотримуватись правил, встановлених адміністрацією місця обсервації», – мовиться у документі.

Перелік закладів обсервації визначають глави ОДА та КМДА. Порядок біля обсерваторів забезпечує МВС, поліція та Нацгвардія.

 

your ad here

Germany Flies in Seasonal Farm Workers Amid Virus Measures

Two planeloads of Eastern European farmhands arrived Thursday in Berlin and Duesseldorf amid strict precautions to protect the country from the new coronavirus, as an ambitious German program to import thousands of seasonal agricultural workers got underway.Seasonal workers had been caught up in the country’s ban on travel after the outbreak of the coronavirus. That left a massive deficit in personnel available to pick asparagus, which has already sprouted, and plant other crops in German fields, where some 300,000 such workers were employed last year.Most came from Eastern European countries such as Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, and Hungary, where wages are much lower than in Germany, which is Europe’s largest economy.Under the new program, workers need to fly to the country in controlled groups — to prevent the possible infection of others en route — and are subject to medical checks upon arrival. They then must live and work separately from other farmhands for two weeks, and wear protective gear.Announcing the program, Agriculture Minister Julia Kloecker said it was a “pragmatic and goal-oriented solution” that would allow up to 40,000 seasonal workers into the country in April, and another 40,000 in May. She said the hope was to find an additional 20,000 over the two months among Germany’s own unemployed, students or resident asylum seekers.”This is important and good news for our farmers,” she said. “Because the harvest doesn’t wait and you can’t delay sowing the fields.”Ahead of time, interested workers have to register online and have their information checked by federal police. Farmers needing help register online with Eurowings, the airline contracted to bring the workers in, saying when they’re needed and where.So far, 9,900 people had registered for April and another 4,300 for May.Flights are then organized to bring in groups, and the first group of workers, 530 people from Romania, arrived on Thursday in Duesseldorf and Berlin, Eurowings said. Further flights were already planned to Duesseldorf, Karlsruhe, Leipzig, Nuremberg and Frankfurt.

your ad here

Whales Filmed Having Whale of a Time During Lockdown

With humans away, the whales will play.In another sign that wild animals are roaming more freely while locked-down people are sheltering indoors from the coronavirus, a maritime patrol has filmed remarkable images of whales powering through Mediterranean waters off the coast of southern France.The graceful pair of fin whales was filmed Tuesday in waters off the Calanques national park, a protected reserve of outstanding natural beauty next to the usually bustling but now locked-down Mediterranean port city of Marseille.Didier Reault, who heads the park board, told France Info radio on Thursday that it is “very, very rare” for fin whales to be spotted and filmed at such close quarters in the reserve’s waters. He said the whales usually stay further out in deeper Mediterranean waters.Fin whales are among the largest of the species, weighing as much as 70 tons and growing past 20 meters (65 feet) in length.Wild animals venturing into places vacated by humans have also been spotted elsewhere around the world, as hundreds of millions of people are locked down and limited in their movements to try to slow the coronavirus pandemic.For most people, the coronavirus causes mild to moderate symptoms such as fever and cough. But for some, especially older adults and the infirm, it can cause pneumonia and death.Other places where animals have taken advantage of the peace of less human activity include Llandudno, a town in North Wales. There, mountain goats have been filmed roaming in frisky clumps through the streets and chomping on plants in people’s front yards.

your ad here

Зеленский погорел на взятке! Разоблачение президента Украины

Зеленский погорел на взятке! Разоблачение президента Украины.

Владимир Зеленский президент Украины погорел на коррупции. Установлен факт передачи денег за государственные должности
 

 
 
Для поширення вашого відео чи повідомлення в Мережі Правди пишіть сюди,
або на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Найкращі пропозиції товарів і послуг в Мережі Купуй!
 

your ad here

Упавшему «газпрому» – труба!: катастрофические поражения “сверхдержавы” идут по всем фронтам…

Упавшему «газпрому» – труба!: катастрофические поражения “сверхдержавы” идут по всем фронтам…

«Газпром» лишился половины дохода от экспорта: стратегия “энергетической сверхдержавы” оказалась провальной, а перейти на какую-то другую кремль уже не в состоянии…
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 

your ad here

Обиженный кремль сам себя загнал в западню

Обиженный кремль сам себя загнал в западню.

Судя по всему российская центральная власть все больше теряет влияние на ситуацию происходящую в стране на фоне эпидемии коронавируса, катастрофически упавшего рубля и полностью исчезнувших поступлений в казну от продажи нефти
 

 
 
Для распространения вашего видео или сообщения в Сети Правды пишите на email: pravdaua@email.cz
 
 
Лучшие предложения товаров и услуг в Сети SeLLines
 

your ad here

Долар зміцнюється другий день поспіль – НБУ

Долар зміцнюється другий день поспіль, свідчать дані на сайті Національного банку України.

Згідно з довідковим значенням курсу гривні, за день долар зміцнився на п’ять копійок – до 27 гривень 25 копійок.

На початку 2020 року один долар коштував 23 гривні 69 копійок. Своєї максимальної вартості він сягнув 30 березня, коли коштував 28 гривень 18 копійок.

your ad here

З початку доби бойовики на Донбасі 8 разів порушили режим припинення вогню – Міноборони

У Міністерстві оборони повідомили, що підтримувані Росією бойовики на Донбасі з початку поточної доби вісім разів разів порушували режим тиші на лінії бойового зіткнення.

Згідно з повідомленням, обстріли тривали в районі Красногорівки, облизу Новомихайлівки, Оріхового, Хутора Вільний, Богданівки та Павлополя.

«Захисники України, застосовуючи легке піхотне озброєння, гідно реагували на ворожу активність та примушували окупантів до подальшого дотримання режиму тиші. За наявною інформацією, внаслідок бойових дій та ворожих обстрілів втрат серед наших захисників України немає», – повідомили у Міноборони.

На сайтах угруповань «ДНР» та «ЛНР» інформація про обстріли упродовж поточної доби відсутня.

Збройний конфлікт на Донбасі триває від 2014 року після російської окупації Криму. Україна і Захід звинувачують Росію у збройній підтримці бойовиків. Кремль відкидає ці звинувачення і заявляє, що на Донбасі можуть перебувати хіба що російські «добровольці».

За даними ООН, від березня 2014-го до 31 жовтня 2019 року внаслідок збройного конфлікту на Донбасі загинули 13 000 – 13 200 людей.

your ad here

Coronavirus Threatens Greek Tourism

After a brutal 10-year financial crisis, Greece was on course to a promising rebound. Businesses and exports were slowly but consistently growing, and tourism was booming. With the coronavirus, however, the biggest money-making industry for Europe’s poorest economy, is in peril.This was supposed to be a record year, with this tiny, sun-kissed nation and its idyllic islands expecting three times as many travelers as its population of 11 million.Now, not even a single tourist with a hat and camera can be seen.Lyssandros Tsilidis, the president of the Federation of Hellenic Associations of Travel and Tourist Agencies, described a devastated tourism industry.From inexpensive hostels to five-star resorts, he said, no one has been spared. All trips have been canceled. All flights have been grounded. It’s impossible to predict how and when it could all start up again, he said.For a country for which tourism accounts for 25 percent of gross domestic product and  where 1 in 5 jobs is linked to the trade, COVID-19 is exacting huge financial losses.The Greek economy is the European Union’s second-most reliant on tourism, after Cyprus, which makes it much more vulnerable and adds more hardship to a nation still reeling from a brutal 10-year recession.To offset some of the pain, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ government has stepped in, affording billions of euros to businesses while subsidizing employees’ salaries to prevent massive layoffs.On the popular island of Rhodes, though, where more than 2 million mainly British, German and American tourists flock each summer, resort owners are now considering staying shut beyond the mandatory lockdown that ends later this month, through the summer.The super moon rises in the sky in front of the Apollo’s temple about 80 kilometers southwest of Athens on Tuesday, April 7, 2020.Manolis Markopoulos, the head of the island’s hotel owners, said resorts may have no other option than to shut down entirely for the season. He said cancelations are running at nearly 100 percent for May, and operating costs are too high to maintain in a crisis that has no clear end date.Early and rigorous actions taken by the Greek government have helped contain the spread of the coronavirus here.However, for travel to resume and tourism to kick off again, all countries must be free of the coronavirus, Tsilidis said.Quarantines and travel just don’t mix, he said. What British national, or German or American is going to travel halfway around the globe for a week’s vacation in Greece, knowing he’ll be quarantined for at least 14 days? he asked.To head off a complete collapse of the country’s multibillion-dollar industry, officials said they will target domestic tourism more than ever — encouraging Greeks to rediscover their country once the virus is brought under control and travel regulations ease.Tsilidis said, though, it may take as much as 18 months for foreign travelers to set foot here again in organized forms of travel.Normality, he said, can only resume when people feel it is safe to travel again. That, he said, can only come from health experts and the World Health Organization when they announce a cure or vaccine for the coronavirus. 

your ad here

Rebuilding of Paris’ Notre Dame Stalled as Pandemic Rages

A year after a fire that shocked the world and destroyed the roof of Paris’ ancient cathedral of Notre Dame, France is marking the first anniversary amid the coronavirus pandemic. Workers who were removing lead contamination ahead of reconstruction were sent home as part of efforts to contain the spread of the virus.It has been a year since the iconic towers of Notre Dame were engulfed in flames and smoke, its ceiling collapsing and leaving the ancient building weakened.It has also been a year since French President Emmanuel Macron promised to rebuild the Paris landmark quickly.  In an address last year, Macron said French people are made of builders and that Notre Dame would be rebuilt even more beautifully, within five years. He assured the French it could be done.A year later, Parisians, tourists and Christian pilgrims are still mourning the loss of one of France’s best-loved monuments, which attracted 12 million visitors in 2018.Cedric Burgun is priest and a vice dean at the Paris Catholic Institute. He remembers the dramatic scene a year ago.FILE – The steeple and spire of the landmark Notre-Dame Cathedral collapses as the cathedral is engulfed in flames in central Paris on April 15, 2019.He said the memories of the fire are still vivid when walking around Notre Dame. He sees many people next to the building to see it or pray outside to remember that shocking event for French people.The scaffolding is still visible from outside the building. It was present on the building prior to the April 15th fire due to restoration work – the heat of the blaze welded it together.There are an estimated 551 tons of metal are still on top of the cathedral.The issue has become an important hazmat concern after last spring’s huge fire which released thousands of kilograms of toxic lead dust into the atmosphere.Decontamination efforts took months to make sure the neighborhood around Notre-Dame was safe and workers have to wear protective equipment to operate on the site.Lately, the site has been silent. The removal of the melted scaffolding on the cathedral’s roof – originally scheduled to begin March 23 – cannot take place under the country’s coronavirus measures.Father Benoist de Sinety, oversees the constructions efforts for the Paris diocese.He explains to VOA that the work is ongoing to conceive the cathedral’s future and what will happen around the building during the reconstruction to welcome visitors, pilgrims.No sooner had firefighters extinguished the flames when pledges of donations for restoration poured in. French authorities say that by November, donors had pledged more than $1 billion.FILE – A hole is seen in the dome inside Notre Dame cathedral in Paris, France, April 16, 2019.The Fondation Notre-Dame already spent nearly $23 million on efforts to secure the building. Christophe Rousselot is the president of the institution.He explains to VOA these are large amounts of money but they are a necessity to ensure the building does not collapse.According to him there is no way currently to build a frame and put a roof on top of it without being absolutely sure of that the building is solidThere is a debate on the types of materials that will be used to rebuild the 900-year-old structure.Christophe Rousselot said it is more than likely that a spire will be built but its shape remains unclear. In his view, architects will not go crazy. New materials will be used for a modern cathedral, he said, in a sense that it will stand better against potential fires, which is good news, he thinks.To mark the first anniversary, the clergy planned a small religious ceremony with only seven people inside the damaged cathedral.The Archbishop of Paris was to display the relic of Christ’s crown of thorns for veneration during a Good Friday broadcast.However, the bells were to remain silent on Easter Monday. 

your ad here

Rome Empty at Easter

It is usually the most crowded week of the year in the Eternal City, but for the first time in recorded history, Rome  — including the Vatican — are deserted on Holy Week as travel and fear of contagion keep thousands of pilgrims away. For VOA, Sabina Castelfranco reports. 

your ad here